January 10, 2013

Heart Touching Quotes


"I never hate you for not loving me anymore but I hate myself for still loving you."

"Being with no one is better than being with the wrong one."

"At some point of your life, you will become aware that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life."

"You cannot fly with broken wings and you cannot love with broken heart"

"Why Am I so scared of losing you when you are not even mine?"

"I never stopped loving, I just stopped showing it.

"This love game is give and take but you took everything!"

"One of the ugliest sights in the world is to see the one you love happy with someone else."

"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew"

"The love that lasts the longest is the love that is never returned."

"Erasing yourself from somebody’s life is not as simple as walking out the door."

"Families break up when people take hints you don’t intend and miss hints you do intend."

No comments:

Post a Comment